Terms & Conditions
By registering for InThinking workshops, participants agree to the following terms & conditions:
- 1. Payment
- The course fee (after bank charges) should be paid in full to InThinking at least two weeks prior to the start of the relevant event.
- 2. Cancellation by Participant
- For cancellations received in writing by InThinking prior to the registration deadline, the course fee will be refunded minus a 10% administrative charge and any associated bank charges. After the registration deadline, any refund of course fees will be entirely at the discretion of InThinking.
- 3. Cancellation by InThinking
- InThinking reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to: (a) low enrolment up to a calendar month prior to the relevant workshop; (b) force majeure - e.g. illness, strikes, extreme weather conditions. In both cases, the course fee will be refunded in full, but InThinking cannot be held liable for any associated travel or accommodation costs.
- 4. Insurance
- Participants are responsible for making their own insurance arrangements and InThinking can not be held liable any damages, thefts or injuries that take place during the workshop. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- 5. Use of Photographs
- Any photographs taken by us during the course of InThinking events may be used in promotional materials such as flyers and websites. If you do not wish you photograph to be used for this purpose, we require prior written notification.
- 6. Data Protection Policy
- All information relevant to registration for InThinking workshops is stored on a private server using encryption and conforms to European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We do not store credit card information.
- With the exception of the International Baccalaureate, we do not share or sell any of our clients' information with third parties.
- Participants can exercise their right to be removed from our data base by contacting us directly.